This Christmas, grab your red hat and white beard and join the thousands of Santas running the London Santa Run for charity.
Barts Charity have a £40 voucher for Gourmet Burger Kitchen to give away this month as an incentive for early bird signups to the London Santa Run. If you sign up to run with the Charity by the 31st October, you’ll be automatically entered into the prize draw.
The Santa Run is a great way to raise money for your hospital while getting in on some festive fun. The short course - you can choose a 5k or 10k route - is designed for runners of any experience level, with mince pies for all our Santas.
Why sign up?
- You get a free Santa suit on the day
- The Charity have 50 places so it will be the biggest Barts Charity team yet
- You’ll be joining 4,000 Santas at Victoria Park for London’s most festive run
- You’ll get a fundraising toolkit and ongoing advice from the Charity team
- You’ll receive a Barts Charity T-shirt for training
- You’ll have support on the day from their very loud cheer point
- You can choose to raise money for your hospital or the Greatest Gift Christmas appeal
The fine print
- Date: 8th December
- Registration fee: £25 for adults or £10 for children between 8 and 15 years old
- Minimum sponsorship: £100
- See the T&Cs for the GBK prize draw here
- More info at bartscharity.org.uk/santa-run
If you have any questions about this run, or would like more information on how Barts Charity will use your donations to make a difference, please get in touch with Jaimal on 020 3943 0048 or via email.