The information on these pages will help you to prepare for your outpatient appointment. Patients tell us that coming to hospital can sometimes be daunting. So these pages provide useful information including how to get here and what to expect when you arrive.
Our commitments to you:
- We will always greet you and introduce ourselves.
- We will give you the information you need about your condition - and we will involve you in all decisions about your care.
- We welcome your feedback - please speak to a member of the clinic team if you have any comments or suggestions for how we can improve our service.
- We will continually work to improve our clinic facilities.
- We will help you with any queries about your appointment please call the number on your appointment letter.
- We will be introducing further commitments over the coming months. Look out for the posters in our outpatient clinics and updates to this web page.
How did we do?
Click here to find out how to leave compliments, comments and complaints.
Call us to cancel or change an outpatient appointment
- For The Royal London and St Bartholomew's call: 020 7767 3200
- For Newham call: 020 7476 4000
- For Whipps Cross call: 020 8535 6768