The information on these pages will help you to prepare for your inpatient stay at our hospitals, whether you are staying with us as a day patient or for longer. Patients tell us that coming to hospital can sometimes be daunting. So these pages provide useful information including what to pack and what to expect during and after your stay.
To help us please:
- Don’t bring in credit cards, jewellery, or large sums of money.
- Don’t leave any valuables unattended in your bed-side locker or bed area.
- Report any loss or theft to the ward staff as soon as possible.
- Report anything suspicious to the ward staff.
- Treat other patients, visitors and hospital staff with respect.
Please note that we operate a zero tolerance policy for aggression and violence.