If you have completed relevant training in research governance, good clinical practice or good clinical laboratory practice, it is important to ensure that you record this.
Neither Barts Health or Queen Mary University of London will sponsor clinical trial-related research where investigators cannot supply evidence of research governance and good clinical practice training.
Booking research governance training
Book a place on one of our research governance training course here.
Please note the following:
- New users need to register prior to booking (select the register button on the site and follow the instructions)
- All users will be asked to select an appropriate course. The courses are:
||Good Clinical Practice (GCP) full course
||Research Governance Framework (RGF) full course
||GCP for Pharmacy - full course
||GCP for Pharmacy - refresher
||GCP for Labs
- Ensure that you read the details of each course and meet the description of the target audience
- Select a date and course to meet your needs
- Make your booking: you will receive an automated email to confirm your place
Although the booking website is run by Queen Mary University of London our courses are available to both QMUL and Barts Health NHS staff. We can only accept booking through this route.
Courses are free for Barts Health and QMUL staff and for students but a fee (see below) will be charged to others attending. Any external staff wishing to attend should contact the GCP team at firstname.lastname@example.org before making a booking.
Fees (not applicable to Barts Health or QMUL staff and students):
- GCP002: GCP course - £200
- GCP003: GCP refresher course - £50
- GCP004: RGF course - £150
- GCP007: RGF refresher course - £50
Expressing an interest in future courses
GCP for lab and pharmacy staff
Dates are being scheduled. Please contact email@example.com to express an interest.